In order to provide best-in-class eye care to patients, Acuity Eye Group supports a number of elite eye care practices and specialists. This allows us to provide the highest standard of care to as many patients as possible.
Retina Institute of California
The Retina Institute of California was founded on the premise of developing a new model of patient care and clinical excellence. Our goal is to combine the academic freedom and creativity afforded standard university-based practices with the efficiency and patient-centered focus of a private practice. Adhering to this vision is what has made us the largest Retina Institute in the Western United States.
The Retina Institute of California is a proud member of the Acuity Eye Group, and our partnership with their elite team of surgeons ensures all our patients the highest standard of patient care, backed by the latest technology and their commitment to ongoing research within the field of retina disease.
The Retina Institute of California specializes in eye conditions that affect the back of the eye – the retina, macula, and vitreous. We utilize the latest technology to diagnose and monitor your eye disease.
At the Retina Institute of California, we provide comprehensive retinal treatments, including:
- Digital retinal photography
- Fluorescein/ICG angiography
- B-Scan ultrasonography
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Intravitreal injections (for common conditions such as macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy, as well as other retinal conditions)
- Laser treatments
- In-office repair of retinal detachments with pneumatic retinopexy
- Cryotherapy for retinal tears and retinal detachments
- CentraSight Telescope Implant for End-Stage Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
We offer access to our own Surgical Centers for outpatient procedures. Our intention is to provide the highest level of surgical services for patients in our communities in an environment that is safe, comfortable, and efficient. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff, along with our licensed healthcare providers, is committed to treating our patients with compassion and respect.
We currently have four Surgery Center locations in Lancaster, Orange, Palm Desert, and San Gabriel.
California LASIK Center
The professionals at California LASIK Center have helped thousands of individuals improve their eyesight. California LASIK Center offers advanced technology, experienced ophthalmologists, onsite retina specialists and a lifetime commitment. The clinic is located in Pasadena, CA and serves the needs of patients throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County communities.
In addition to opening our own ophthalmology practices, Acuity Eye Group is proud to be the Ophthalmic Medical Support Organization of choice for ophthalmologists looking to join a group. Our structure is such that we acquire existing ophthalmology practices and, thus, relieve them from dealing with the administrative and management duties of running a practice. This allows the doctors to stay on with us and focus on what they do best: care for patients.
We’re interested in acquiring ophthalmology groups who are looking for:
- An opportunity to focus more on patient care
- Freedom from administrative burdens
- A strategy to ensure stability for their team
- Assistance with interviewing and training of their teams
- Industry-leading administrative support with accounting, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, operations, and more
- A network of clinicians to interact with and learn from
- Retirement in the next few years and want to leave their patients in good care