Our Number One Priority Is You
Every day, we are learning more about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and its global impact. The most important thing is to keep our patients and team members as safe and healthy as possible. Therefore, we ask that all patients and team members take precautions as recommended by the CDC.
When in our offices, we are implementing additional precautions to keep you safe.
- Masks/face coverings are required upon entry. Any patient without a mask will be provided one at their appointment. Masks need to cover BOTH the mouth and the nose for proper protection. Research has shown face coverings to be effective at significantly reducing airborne transmission of the particles responsible for the spread of coronavirus.
- Family members/caregivers accompanying patients are asked to wait outside the office.
- Do not bring in any outside food or beverages.
- We ask that you not shake hands.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water. This is one of the best ways to protect you and your loved ones from the spread of germs. Don’t forget to clean the ‘webs’ between your fingers and thumbs.
- We ask that ALL who enter the office use the hand sanitizer upon entry and to use hand sanitizers any time you touch a hard surface.
- Minimize touching your face, particularly your eyes or nose, with your hands.
- Sneezing into tissues or your elbow are great ways to minimize spread of germs. Always wash your hands with soap and water after you sneeze.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have a fever, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Patients will be asked to review the COVID-19 questionnaire before check-in. Click here to preview the questionnaire.
- During the slit lamp exam, please do NOT talk. Your face will be 8 inches from the doctor's, and it is best we do not allow air droplets spread to occur.
- We will wipe down all hard surfaces regularly during the day.
- We have removed all magazines from the premises.
- We are limiting the number of team members and patients in the clinic.
- We practice and teach social distancing to all patients and team members.
- All patients will have their temperatures checked upon entry. Anyone with a fever will be rescheduled.