We are committed to helping your patients feel and see their best.
At Acuity Eye Group, our industry-leading team of doctors and staff are dedicated to providing best-in- class services and comprehensive treatment to the patients in our communities.
Our team of doctors offer a range of services including general ophthalmology, pediatric ophthalmology, cataracts, glaucoma, refractive surgery, oculoplastics, optometry, glasses and more. Additionally, Acuity Eye Group's affiliation with the Retina Institute allows patients access to an elite team of retina specialists who specialize in retinal surgery, ocular oncology and more. This unique partnership assures patients get the greatest comprehensive eye care at a single point of coordination.
Reasons To Refer
- On Call For You. No matter what time of day, you always have access to our doctors and we’re always available to answer your questions or address patient concerns.
- Shorter Office Visits. Our average patient time in the office is less than one hour, less than half the wait time of most eye specialists. Limiting the number of patients we book and see in a day keeps our patients happy and elevates the level of care we can provide.
- Same Day Communication. We pride ourselves on keeping both you and your patients informed. We get back to you the same day, keeping you in the loop about your patients’ care plan.
- State-of-the-Art Technology. Not only do we recruit from the top ophthalmology programs in the nation, but our reputation allows us access to the latest equipment and facilities available. In fact, our doctors are among some of the first to perform laser-assisted cataract surgery in Southern California.
Referring Patients is Easy!
We accept patient referrals in a variety of formats:
- Fax: 844.897.3788
- Downloading and filling out our generic referral form.
- Phone: 800.898.2020 (Press 1 for Referring Doctor)
- A proprietary app available for iPhone users
- Web Form
If you have questions regarding a referral you submitted, please call us at 800.898.2020 or email us at email@example.com.
Click here for a useful list of ophthalmic acronyms, courtesy of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
About The Acuity Referrals iOS App
The app can be downloaded by searching "acuity referrals" in the App Store, or through this link:
By submitting referrals through the app, referring physicians can quickly and easily submit their patient's information, as well as the preferred eye care provider and office location. The app also contains useful information regarding eye conditions.