- Meet Our Doctors
- Nick Binder
Nick Binder, MD
Dr. Binder is a board-certified ophthalmologist practicing adult comprehensive ophthalmology including cataract surgery and management of a wide variety of medical eye problems. He takes pride in treating each patient as a unique individual, tailoring their care for the best possible results, and taking the time to explain complex medical issues in plain language.
Dr. Binder graduated from University of California, Santa Barbara with high honors, then continued onto medical school at the University of California, Irvine. His ophthalmology residency was in Kansas City at the University of Missouri where he had the distinction of serving as Chief Resident.
When he's not at the office he loves spending his time being a dad and a husband. He and his family get outdoors as much as possible and he enjoys surfing, camping, hiking, and biking, as well as trying his hand at gourmet cooking and traveling abroad.
- Bachelor of Science, Cell and Developmental Biology: University of California, Santa Barbara
- Doctor of Medicine: University of California, Irvine
- Internal Medicine Intership: University of Kansas Medical Center
- Ophthalmology Residency: University of Missouri
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Fellowship: University of Southern California, Children's Hospital Los Angeles
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Spending time with family
- Gourmet Cooking
- Traveling abroad with family