- Meet Our Doctors
- Joseph Patrick McGraw
Joseph Patrick McGraw, MD
Dr. Patrick McGraw is a board-certified ophthalmologist. He graduated cum laude from the University of Scranton and received his medical degree from Temple University. After four years of service in the United States Air Force, he completed his ophthalmology training at Georgetown University.
Dr. McGraw comes from the East Coast with over twenty-two years of experience in his field and has performed over twenty thousand procedures in his career. He specializes in cataracts, refractive surgery, and glaucoma treatments.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology: University of Scranton
- Doctor of Medicine: Temple University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Internship: Georgetown University, Washington Hospital Center
- Ophthalmology Residency: Georgetown University, Washington Hospital Center
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Spending Time with Family