- Meet Our Doctors
- Sujata Prabhu
Sujata Prabhu, MD
LASIK | Ophthalmologist
Dr. Sujata Prabhu is a board certified ophthalmologist with a focused specialty in cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, and refractive procedures. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Duke University where she graduated with honors. She then attended Washington University in St. Louis for her medical degree, a top 10 medical school. After receiving her medical degree she completed her internship at St. Louis Children’s Hospital and went on to Stony Brook Hospital in New York for her residency training in ophthalmology. Dr. Prabhu then completed an additional year of fellowship in Cornea, External Disease, and Refractive surgery at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Prabhu practices the latest advancements in cataract and LASIK surgery to improve vision with precision and accuracy. She has also participated and presented her research at multiple national meetings, always being at the forefront of her specialty.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology: Duke University
- Doctor of Medicine: Washington University
- Intership: St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Ophthalmology Residency: Stony Brook Hospital
- Cornea, External Disease, Refractive Surgery Fellowship: University of California, San Diego