- Meet Our Doctors
- Steven Fish
Steven Fish, MD
Dr. Fish grew up in Richmond, VA where he was involved in Scouting and Wrestling, earning the rank of Eagle Scout and winning a State Championship. He then went on to excel at the University of Virginia, where he was a member of the rugby team and graduated with distinction. He attended medical school at the prestigious Medical College of Virginia, one of the oldest institutions in the country. Afterwards, he trained at West Virginia University, where he was a member of the only tertiary ophthalmology referral center in the entire state.
Dr. Fish moved to California to join Acuity Eye Group with his wife, Madison, who is a native of Dana Point, California. Dr. Fish is devoted to the prevention of blindness and optimizing the vision of all of his patients so that they might live their lives to the fullest extent possible.
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Arts with Distinction, Cognitive Sciences, University of Virginia
- Medical Degree: Medical College of Virginia
- Residency: West Virginia University - Ophthalmology
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- West Virginia Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons