- Meet Our Doctors
- Kweku Grant-Acquah
Kweku Grant-Acquah, MD
Dr. Grant-Acquah is a board-certified ophthalmologist with speciality training in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus (eye alignment). Dr. Grant-Acquah is a native of Wisconsin and received his bachelor of science at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He completed medical school at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine where he also received a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the Chicago Booth School of Business. Dr. Grant-Acquah completed his internship at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago and completed his residency in Ophthalmology at the Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute. He completed fellowship training in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Grant-Acquah is passionate about community health and works to reduce health disparity in underserved communities during his ""free time"". He is formally a nationally ranked junior tennis player and enjoys living an active lifestyle full of running, biking, hiking and water sports. While he is very happy to miss the harsh weather of Wisconsin winters, he considers himself to be a proud Wisconsinite and enjoys almost anything Packers or Badgers. He mentions his times watching Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers at Lambeau Field and his many visits to Camp Randall (University of Wisconsin Madison football stadium) are among his most memorable. ""Go Badgers!"
- Bachelor of Science: University of Wisconsin
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Master of Business Administration: Chicago Booth School of Business
- Internship: Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Opthalmology Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin Eye Institute
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus Fellowship: University of California, San Diego
- Water sports
- Rooting for the Green Bay Packers and Wisconsin Badgers