- Meet Our Doctors
- Benjamin Tautges
Benjamin Tautges, OD
Originally from Texas, Dr. Tautges has called Southern California home for 15 years. Dr. Tautges received his undergraduate degree from Southwestern University, graduating cum laude. He then obtained a Master degree in Urban Planning from University of Southern California.
After working as a Lead Planner for the Los Angeles Unified School District, he decided to pursue his Doctorate of Optometry from Western University of Health Sciences. He then completed a year-long Residency in Primary Care in Arizona.
Dr. Tautges provides a scope of practice that includes both ocular disease management (including glaucoma) and optical vision enhancement. He returns to the SoCal desert excited to provide compassionate eye care to its residents.
- Bachelor in Arts, International Studies and French: Sothwestern University
- Masters, Urban Planning: University of Southern California
- Doctor of Optometry: Western University of Health Sciences
- Residency, Primary Eye Care: The Vision Center of West Phoenix
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- California Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association
- Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honor Society
- Hiking, Running, Yoga
- Modern Architecture & Art